Wings of the Goddess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RPG based on greek and roman mythology.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aggressive Negotiations

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sai Valour

Sai Valour

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Aggressive Negotiations - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aggressive Negotiations   Aggressive Negotiations - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 5:46 pm

Sighing, Padme looked at the lock.
"Hm..." Taking out a hair accessory, she started to take apart the keypad on her side.
"Which wire...?" She started to cut them with the pointed end of the item and switch them around. After being shocked a bit, the door was unlocked.
Maybe if she knocked him out, she could get back to the council
Back to top Go down
Mar Esperanza
Cesar
Mar Esperanza

Number of posts : 186

PostSubject: Re: Aggressive Negotiations   Aggressive Negotiations - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 5:51 pm

Matrix had woken Zian up and informed him of her activity, he sighed as he flipped a switch and a sheild came up on the blast door shocking anyone that touched it as he went back to sleep as the cockpit door closed and locked.
Back to top Go down
https://wotg.forumotion.com
Sai Valour

Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: Aggressive Negotiations   Aggressive Negotiations - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 5:54 pm

Looking at the cockpit, Padme frowned. No driver...she couldn't get to it either. There was some sort of lock down on it....
So...she had to find the owner first...would he be sleeping?
Even though she was in danger, Padme had to admit she was having a good time. She didn't have to standby while other people were hurt. She would be the one to get the consequences.
Inside the new room, she crept silently looking for anything to turn off the system ignoring the sleeping pilot.
Back to top Go down
Mar Esperanza
Cesar
Mar Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Aggressive Negotiations   Aggressive Negotiations - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 6:26 pm

While his master was asleep Matrix spoke to her, "Miss, perhaps you would like to lay down? My master has allowed you acess to anywhere but the cockpit and the engine room. Fill free to go to the refreasher or use a bunk. I am Matrix the A.I for this ship the Slave I it's a pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour

Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: Aggressive Negotiations   Aggressive Negotiations - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 6:31 pm

Padme almost shrieked,"You mean, he already knows that I'm free? But...he's sleeping! What if I decide to hurt him or something?"

This was odd. "Do you have spare rooms?"
Back to top Go down
Mar Esperanza
Cesar
Mar Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Aggressive Negotiations   Aggressive Negotiations - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 6:33 pm

"You cannot, his sleep inside the cockpit. Yes we do have a spare room. A door opened revealing a hallway as another door opened. "First door on your right madam.."
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour

Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: Aggressive Negotiations   Aggressive Negotiations - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 6:39 pm

This was odd. She was being treated like a guest. Not a criminal or prisoner.
Padme made her way into the bathroom to wash her face. When she came out she asked the A.I.
"Where can I sleep?" She asked, "And, why are you being so nice to me?"
Back to top Go down
Mar Esperanza
Cesar
Mar Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Aggressive Negotiations   Aggressive Negotiations - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 6:42 pm

"Unlike my master, Im pleasent to be around. Plus he ordered me to do so. The bedroom connected to the bathroom your in should be good enough for your needs. My master had to go though a lot of trouble to furnish it to someone of your status..."
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour

Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: Aggressive Negotiations   Aggressive Negotiations - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 6:45 pm

"Why?" She asked. "He was trying to kill me."
The room was perfect! It would meet any of her needs. "I have to admit this place is perfect..."
Back to top Go down
Mar Esperanza
Cesar
Mar Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Aggressive Negotiations   Aggressive Negotiations - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 7:39 pm

"It's not my place to say mam, if you dont mind im going to shut down for the night. Call me if you require any help goodnight miss.." Matrix said as he shuted down.
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour

Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: Aggressive Negotiations   Aggressive Negotiations - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 7:45 pm

Why did she feel so happy? Padme sat down on the bed and looked at the surroundings.
"Not bad taste." She said to herself. There were even clothes for sleeping. After changing, she slipped under the covers.
"...ha... That A.I has a good sense of humor." Rolling on her side, Padme closed her eyes and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Mar Esperanza
Cesar
Mar Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Aggressive Negotiations   Aggressive Negotiations - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 7:49 pm

Zian awoke to a transmission, "Hyperspace? Matrix must of put us in it..." He wondered, "Yes sir that is correct. I recived a transmission from your father he wants you to return." Zian sighed as he pulled the Slave I out of hyperspeed and toward the planet Kamino. After several hours the Salve I landed on a spacepad as Zian unlocked the door to the cockpit and walked out putting his armor on and robe over it. "Lock the ship down as I leave matrix." The ramp opened as he looked around and sighed, "Does it ever stop raining?"
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour

Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: Aggressive Negotiations   Aggressive Negotiations - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 7:54 pm

Hearing the sound that reminded her of the falls at Naboo, Padme opened her eyes.
"...Where..." Getting up, she searched the ship. "Hello?"
Where was the A.I. "Ugh, Where am I?"
Padme changed quickly and started to browse. There had to be an exit.
Back to top Go down
Mar Esperanza
Cesar
Mar Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Aggressive Negotiations   Aggressive Negotiations - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 8:09 pm

"You are currently on the planet Kamino miss, a unknown planet in the outer rim. It's 70,000 lightyears away from the planet you just left..." Matrix said automatically.
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour

Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: Aggressive Negotiations   Aggressive Negotiations - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 8:22 pm

Finding out that the craft was empty, Padme wen to the exit and started to take apart the controls with her accessory.
"He's not here, so while he isn't I'll...escape..." The cover was off.
Back to top Go down
Mar Esperanza
Cesar
Mar Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Aggressive Negotiations   Aggressive Negotiations - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 8:26 pm

"Miss, he left the ramp unlocked, considering he was born here and knows that this entire planet is nothing but an ocean. There would be no where for you to run. But then again I suppose you dont need to be from this planet to know it's a big ocean. But at anycase you cannot get away. Fill free to leave the ship though but the nav computer needed to turn the ship on is voice locked makeing it impossible to bypass."
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour

Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: Aggressive Negotiations   Aggressive Negotiations - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 8:32 pm

Padme groaned,"This is ridiculous! What does he hope to gain anyways!"
She kicked the door. "...Could...I send a message?"
Padme went to the cockpit. But forgetting about the protection, she was grazed by a laser. "Ouch...How can I send a message...?"
Back to top Go down
Mar Esperanza
Cesar
Mar Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Aggressive Negotiations   Aggressive Negotiations - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 8:36 pm

"No you may not, im sorry miss." The controls shocked her again.
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour

Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: Aggressive Negotiations   Aggressive Negotiations - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 8:40 pm

"ow!" Padme shrinked away for a second. "I need to!"
Looking for the controls, she started to try to find somthing to take out the defense. "Ugh...maybe something to smash this..."
Back to top Go down
Mar Esperanza
Cesar
Mar Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Aggressive Negotiations   Aggressive Negotiations - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 8:43 pm

"If you do that im afraid im going to have to activate my self presevation device along with calling my owner Bounty Hunter, Jango, Boba and Zian Fett." Matrix said knowing that the Fett's are reknowned as a famous mandalorian bountry hunter clan.
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour

Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: Aggressive Negotiations   Aggressive Negotiations - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 8:45 pm

"I just need a moment." Padme pleaded.
Back to top Go down
Mar Esperanza
Cesar
Mar Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Aggressive Negotiations   Aggressive Negotiations - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 9:04 pm

"No..." The A.I said sighing as he shocked her again.
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour

Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: Aggressive Negotiations   Aggressive Negotiations - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 9:07 pm

"Ow..." Padme sighed. "Ok then..."
Going back to the room, she picked up a small table. She was going to smash the thing.
Back to top Go down
Mar Esperanza
Cesar
Mar Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Aggressive Negotiations   Aggressive Negotiations - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 9:11 pm

Suddenly a gun was pressed to her head, "Dead, or alive. Your makeing the choice harder and harder..." He slapped a restraining collor on her neck makeing it so if she moved to quickly or to far from the ship she would be shocked. She also couldint speak.
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour

Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: Aggressive Negotiations   Aggressive Negotiations - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 9:15 pm

"Wha-" Padme recieved a shock. She tried to speak again, but got the same reply.
She looked at the hand holding the gun and her eyes narrowed. feeling the collar, she tried to get it off as her hands reached to find a lock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aggressive Negotiations   Aggressive Negotiations - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aggressive Negotiations
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wings of the Goddess :: Other :: Random-
Jump to: