Wings of the Goddess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RPG based on greek and roman mythology.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aggressive Negotiations

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mar Esperanza
Cesar
Mar Esperanza

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Aggressive Negotiations Empty
PostSubject: Aggressive Negotiations   Aggressive Negotiations EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 3:09 pm

An oddly shaped shipped appeared out of hyperspace flying toward the Sith Planet known as Korriban. It was common knowledge that the planet was a sith graveyard and was marked forbidden by the planet. “Matrix, is he-“The armored lone man sitting in the cockpit was cut short as he received a transmission, “Unidentified ship, you are in a restricted area! Leave immediately!” Zian chuckled as he flew his ship closer to the ship as two republic star ships flew toward him. He increased power to his sub-light engines as the ship quickly increased in speed. “What are you-“This time he was cut off short as the ship they where perusing deployed several bombs at them. “Sonic charges get out the-“The bomb exploded blowing away near by asteroids along with the republic fighters as the Slave I flew though the Sith planet’s atmosphere. Zian looked down at the ruins of a long gone settlement along with the dark Jedi temple as he landed the ship down in a clearing near the ancient Sith lord tombs.

Zian stepped out of his ship and walked toward a robed man. "You do understand your mission correct?" The black robed man asked him, "Yes sir, you want me to assassinate the former Queen of Naboo now Senator of the republic..." The man nodded, "Yes, that is correct but before you go Fett. I have something to give you." Zian stared at the man though his visor, "Gift what are you-araaaah!!" He screamed as the man took out a small device and activated it as it was more or less sucking the life-force from him. After several moments of the effect Zian Fett fell to the ground dazed lacking energy. "Everything has an amount of force power inside of them. Despite what the Jedi say even abiotic livening like droids seem to have a small flicker of it." He pocked the now glowing cube. "This was a small force harvester a relic from a forgotten age. I removed every trace of force from you making you dead to the force, an eco that will larger in time."

Fett stood up on his feet slowly, "An eco!?" He muttered to himself, "You are undetectable though the force when someone that is a force user tries to find you they will only meet silence like an eco...this has been used several times in history by Jedi and Sith alike go now Mandalorian and do as I command." Zian turned around and walked away toward his borrowed ship from his father Jango Fett the Slave One, "As you command..." He boarded his ship and took off leavening the man and returning back to space automatically setting coordinates for Coruscant and waited several moments before he was met with the familiar sound of the hyper drive rumbling and the swirls of hyperspeed.
Back to top Go down
https://wotg.forumotion.com
Sai Valour

Sai Valour

Number of posts : 154

PostSubject: Re: Aggressive Negotiations   Aggressive Negotiations EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 4:00 pm

As the former queen stepped out of her ship.
"Senator."
Padme turned to who had addressed her. "Chauncelor."
"We're glad you made a safe journey to Coruscant" the man said.
Nodding Padme took off her helmet and started to head towards the main hanger. "Do I have time before the meeting? The information is important. Regarding the Sith."

The other nodded, "You're early in fact. Perhaps you may want to prepare yourself. This droid will lead you to your room"

"thank you."Padme hurried to get ready. Unknown to her, her guards had already been taken out.
Back to top Go down
Mar Esperanza
Cesar
Mar Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Aggressive Negotiations   Aggressive Negotiations EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 4:09 pm

Zian had landed the Slave I on a personal space pad after he took care of the owner. He had taken post exactly 120 kilometers away holding an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope. He had dispatched the local guards that where sent to patrol the spacepad minutes before the Senator of Naboo arrived and watched as their lifeless bodies dropped down to end core of the planet never to be seen again. Zian took aim at her head making it in-between his crosshairs.
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour

Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: Aggressive Negotiations   Aggressive Negotiations EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 4:23 pm

"I'm nervous..." Padme said to herself. Walking over to her window, she opened the glass for fresh air.
Taking out a communicator, she had recorded her findings on the Sith. They seemed to have gotten some sort of ancient weapon, but she didn't know what it was yet.

Sitting herself down on the bed, she started to review her speech and calm herself down.
Back to top Go down
Mar Esperanza
Cesar
Mar Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Aggressive Negotiations   Aggressive Negotiations EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 4:26 pm

Zian frowned, from this angle he couldint get any vital organs but he could at least get that datapad of her's, to get his point across. He took aim at the pad and shot one single lone blast from the rifle and quikcly hid from sight as the blast knocked the pad out of her hands and into bits on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour

Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: Aggressive Negotiations   Aggressive Negotiations EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 4:30 pm

"Guards!" Padme cried.
A different set of solders came. When they realized what happened, the group split up. Two stayed with the senator while the rest when to see the attacker's whereabouts.
"It's not safe here Lady Padme. Please come with us."
The former queen nodded and with the two, left the protection of her room.
Back to top Go down
Mar Esperanza
Cesar
Mar Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Aggressive Negotiations   Aggressive Negotiations EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 4:41 pm

Zian dashed along the large windowsill as he activated his personal cloaking deivise and took aim at her sky car fireing into it several times before explodeing.
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour

Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: Aggressive Negotiations   Aggressive Negotiations EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 4:45 pm

Padme wasn't the one flying the craft this time. "What's going on?"
"We've been hit. Sorry we couldn't protect you..."
The man had a very sad look. Padme's eyes widened when she saw him push her eject button, "Wait!-"
Too late. Before she could stop him, she was ejected back onto the platform while the ship crashed.
"no...I have to get to the council room."
She stoop up, only for her path to be blocked by an unknown figure.
Back to top Go down
Mar Esperanza
Cesar
Mar Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Aggressive Negotiations   Aggressive Negotiations EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 4:50 pm

Zian jumped the large gap with the aid of his jet pack he landed in front of the woman as he pointed one of his heavy military grade mandalorian blaster at her, "You will be comeing with me, dead or alive..." He shot a guard in the skull that was trying to hide himself behind her in order to counter attack.
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour

Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: Aggressive Negotiations   Aggressive Negotiations EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 4:55 pm

Padme looked for an escape route but didn't see anything. She frowned. It coudln't end this way.
With hatred, she looked at the enemy. "Dead or alive..."
She looked over to the edge of the platform where crafts were running. If she could make it...
She made her move and jumped off onto a running car. A very brash move.
After falling down, a pain shot in her arm. Getting off, she started to make her way through the streets.

Razz
Back to top Go down
Mar Esperanza
Cesar
Mar Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Aggressive Negotiations   Aggressive Negotiations EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 4:58 pm

Zian frowned and rolled his eyes, how could she not notice this jetpack on his back. He shrugged as he jumped off and hovered over her holstering his blaster and puliing her into the air by her long braid and suspended her over more or less nothing, ignoreing the at least 10,000ft drop. "Dead or alive, so hard to choice.."
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour

Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: Aggressive Negotiations   Aggressive Negotiations EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 5:01 pm

Padme fell but, she didn't die. She looked where she landed. "Jedi?"

It was a craft below that had opened up just in time. "You're safe now. We'll get you under our protection."

Razz
Back to top Go down
Mar Esperanza
Cesar
Mar Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Aggressive Negotiations   Aggressive Negotiations EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 5:04 pm

"Bloody, jedi..." He disactivated his jetpack as he landed on top of the car activateing his electromagnetic gravity boots and clung to the surface as it rocketed off.
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour

Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: Aggressive Negotiations   Aggressive Negotiations EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 5:05 pm

"Do a flip!" Padme hung onto the craft for her life.

The jedi followed her orders. "Hang on!"

A series of air fanatics were made to throw of the attacker as well as a flip.

Was he gone?
Back to top Go down
Mar Esperanza
Cesar
Mar Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Aggressive Negotiations   Aggressive Negotiations EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 5:08 pm

Zian hung on easily with the abilitys his equipment gave him as he disactivated the boots slideing off the transport and crashing though the window pulling out his blasters. "Dead or alive I havent decided yet..."
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour

Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: Aggressive Negotiations   Aggressive Negotiations EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 5:13 pm

The Jedi looked to Padme, "Take the controls!"

He activated his saber.

"Right!" Taking control, Padme started to steer.
Back to top Go down
Mar Esperanza
Cesar
Mar Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Aggressive Negotiations   Aggressive Negotiations EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 5:17 pm

"Flame on!" He motined his right arm forward and clicked a button on his gantlet as a large busrt of fire came out.
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour

Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: Aggressive Negotiations   Aggressive Negotiations EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 5:20 pm

Padme looked away from the fire and her last defense.
She swerved the vehicle as her last chance to shake off her enemy.
Back to top Go down
Mar Esperanza
Cesar
Mar Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Aggressive Negotiations   Aggressive Negotiations EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 5:27 pm

Zian sighed as he shot the power cupling makeing the entire ship turn off and plumet towards the core. "Unless you agree to come with me you will die. I dont care but I get more credits if I bring you in alive..."
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour

Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: Aggressive Negotiations   Aggressive Negotiations EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 5:28 pm

Padme bit her lip and was silent.

Time was being lost...what good would she be dead?

"Fine."
Back to top Go down
Mar Esperanza
Cesar
Mar Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Aggressive Negotiations   Aggressive Negotiations EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 5:32 pm

Zian smirked as he grabbed hold of her and jumped out activateing his jetpack not bothering to watch it explode as he flew them toward his ship.
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour

Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: Aggressive Negotiations   Aggressive Negotiations EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 5:34 pm

"Who ordered you to kill me?" Padme asked as she held on the hunter making sure she didn't fall.
Back to top Go down
Mar Esperanza
Cesar
Mar Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Aggressive Negotiations   Aggressive Negotiations EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 5:36 pm

"........" He didnt reply as they reached the ship and walked up the loading bay dropping her down on the ground as he closed up the ramp and locked it with a code as he walked off to the cockpit.
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour

Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: Aggressive Negotiations   Aggressive Negotiations EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 5:39 pm

Even though she new the door would be locked, Padme tried evenso.
She started to slam the door making as much noise she could.
Back to top Go down
Mar Esperanza
Cesar
Mar Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Aggressive Negotiations   Aggressive Negotiations EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 5:41 pm

Zian rolled his eyes as the Slave I took off and flew through space. "I suppose ill have to wait for him to contact me again.." He said as he leaned back in his chair as the A.I Matrix kept the com line open for and incomeing transmissions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aggressive Negotiations   Aggressive Negotiations Empty

Back to top Go down

Aggressive Negotiations
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wings of the Goddess :: Other :: Random-
Jump to: