Wings of the Goddess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RPG based on greek and roman mythology.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Nartuo Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mar Esperanza
Cesar
Mar Esperanza

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Random Nartuo Story Empty
PostSubject: Random Nartuo Story   Random Nartuo Story EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 10:57 am

Several dark figures walked out of the forest and toward the Hidden Leaf Village Konohagakure or Konoha for short slowly. The tired Jounin guard stationed at the closed gate that afternoon looked up at the unknown figures as they came closer to the village, he squinted his eyes to see the figures better but their cloaks where covering everything and had straw hats over their heads covering their faces. He noticed there where six figures and looked up at the two without the cloaks and straw hat. He didn’t recognize the taller one but as his eyes rested on the other he grew alarmed, “Sasuke…Sasuke…Uchiha!” The Jounin cried out in shock before the Rouge Uchiha suddenly appeared in front of him and was silenced by the cold steel of his blade and dropped dead on the ground with a thump.

Sasuke looked over at Madara as they stopped at the closed village gate. "This is it, I am going to avenge my clan by destroying Konoha", Sasuke said determined as his crimson red sharingan spun into the Mangekyou. Madara smiled down at him as he and the rest of the remaining Akatsuki disappeared in a gust of leafs. Madara repapered in the highest tree overlooking the village and sat down patiently want watched with the Akatsuki as Sasuke entered The Leaf Village.

Sasuke watching them leave turned around with his blade backing it’s resting place jumped high into the air with the aid of chakra easily over the village gate and walls as he performed handseals. The ninja patrolling the walls looked at him as one of them took out his respective weapon and yelled. “Isn't that Uchiha Sasuke!? Get the ANBU Black Ops!” He cried out as Sasuke spun into the air and inhaled deeply. “Katon Gyoukou no Jutsu!” He spat out several fire balls blowing away the walls and the guards with them guards. “The ANBU will certainly have heard that better hurry this up.” Sasuke said as he jumped off the gate and onto a rooftop running toward the Hokage Office.

Sasuke dashed along the roof tops at unknown speed until suddenly he was kicked in the face off the roof and landed on the ground. He whipped some blood from his mouth and looked up glaring with his sharingan. “Dope…” Sasuke said smirking as he stood in front of the hyper active blond. “Please stop Sasuke...don’t do this.” Sasuke rolled his blood red eyes. “Go away Naruto or I will kill you too, I must avenge my clan by destroying Konoha!” Sasuke yelled in hatred. Naruto thought back at his last encounter with Itachi who said that the day of the Uchiha Clan’s Massacre day he had to make a choice between saving Konoha or saving Sasuke. Sasuke started running toward him breaking Naruto out of his thoughts but as he got close Naruto kicked him back again.

Naruto looked at Sasuke with tears in his eyes. '”I am going save Konoha and save you, I promised it to Itachi and that is my way of the Ninja!” Sasuke frowned at him, “You fool, this will be your last battle…I will kill you now!” Naruto and Sasuke fought though out the village for several long hours until they both tired eventually. Sasuke had used all of his chakra during the fight and Naruto had a bit left. Sasuke drew his Kusanagi and smiled as he ran towards Naruto and was inches away from impaling him before they where blown back suddenly by a huge sound wave destroying what was remaining of the Village walls. Sasuke looked behind him and saw Madara in the far distance with the Tsuki breaking off into their two man squads and dashing into the village... “What happening?” Both naruto and Sasuke muttered at the same time as they stood up and watched.
Back to top Go down
https://wotg.forumotion.com
Mar Esperanza
Cesar
Mar Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Random Nartuo Story   Random Nartuo Story EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 10:58 am

Madara suddenly appeared in front of Sasuke and impaled him with his katana.
'”Your work here is done.” Madara said uncaringly that he had just mortally wounded his last living relative. Sasuke slid off the katana and onto the ground with large blank eyes as his sharingan disappeared from them as his dark onyx eyes started to close.
Naruto watched in shock and anger at his beast friends drying body as his body exploded with chakra and released his first tail. Madara looked over at Naruto and smirked getting into his fighting position, “Let us flight Jinchuuriki!” Naruto said nothing as he gave a loud battle cry and dashed at Madara.

Pain and the other Akatsuki members where in this respective groups dashing though out the village. Konan entered the Hokage’s Office and stared at a blond woman sitting at the large oak desk. A black haired woman looked over at Konan in shock and dashed at her. “I wont let you kill Tsunade!” Shizune cried before she was rather easily killed by the blue haired woman with a kunai to the skull. Tsunade looked up from her desk in anger and slammed her fist on the desk destroying it as she jumped up and attacked Konan. They fought inside the Offices destroying them for several hours before both dieing as the structure collapsed on top of them.

Kisame and Zetsu ran though the village but where stopped by Team Yamoto, Kakashi and Team Gai. Kisame sighed, as he took off his sword Samahade slamming it down and crashing the earth under him. “I remember you; you are that moron that keeps forgetting who I am!”
Gai looked at him blankly, “Who are you again?” Everyone else sweat dropped and sighed, “Sai, Sakura go help naruto!” They nodded and ran off. Zetsu was getting ready to give chase before Kakashi appeared in front of him raising his head back. “It will be over in a flash, noting to worry about.” He said as he rose up his headband over his sharingan. Kisame twitched at the strange haired man. “Still don’t remember me? It’s Kisame one of the seven swords man. Is that so how about I carve my name into your skull!?” He yelled as the fight started. They fought throughout the remaining village with several ANBU squads trying to help but died as quickly as they came. In the end Kakashi used his sharingan to warp Kisame’s sword away and died from chakra depletion while Gai used all the Celestial Gates and killed Kisame several seconds before the effects wore off and he died also. Zetsu killed off the remaining Team Gai and critically injured and fled as Yamoto rushed off to help Sakura and Sai.

Madara kicked naruto though several buildings panting lightly, He didn’t expect this to happen damn, Akatsuki useless! He thought as he saw three ninja jump over a building and landing several feet from him. One had pink hair, strange while the other two he really wasn’t interested in. “Ahh you must be Sakura, Sasuke told me about you.” Sakura glared, “Where is he!?” He smirked and stepped to the side revealing Sauske’s dead body. Sakura’s eyes widened and filled with tears. “No…NO!” She screamed and attacked Madara enraged before being slapped away by him effortlessly landing next to Sauske’s dead body. Sakura cried as she cradled Sauske’s body, “Promise me, something Sasuke. Promise me that you will protect this village. Protect naruto and everyone in it.” She said sadly as she preformed handsigns and placed them on Sasuke as he body was covered in a green chakra. “I meant it when I said it before. I would give my life for you, because I love you…” Sakura said as she transferred all her life force into her lover’s dead body and feel to the ground as he body stared shutting down. “Sasuke, I…love you…” She whispered stroking his cheek as she breathed her last breath.
Back to top Go down
Mar Esperanza
Cesar
Mar Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Random Nartuo Story   Random Nartuo Story EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 10:58 am

Zetsu collapsed outside of Konoha and receiving a face full of blood stained dirt. He laid there bleeding as he slowly stood up breathing heavily and started performing handseal. “If…If, I’m going down then I’m taking all of Konoha with me!” He yelled as he started focusing his chakra needed for the suicide jutsu. Suddenly someone appeared in front of him and brought down his large sword upon Zetsu. “And what the fuck do you exactly think your doing?” The sword sliced into Zetsu spilling all of his body contents on the ground. The kid that killed the plant like Akatsuki member whipped off his blade with Zetsu’s cloak and holstered it back on his back. He shifted his gaze back and forth as he jumped on the corpse and took out a black marker scribbling on his forehead. “Kai was here!” He closed the marker and chuckled to himself as he exploded into water gone.

Naruto jumped out of the building and saw the courses of Sai, Yamoto and…Sakura!?! Naruto was enraged, as darker crimson chakra filled his body and four tails formed. “I…WILL kill you!”
Madara was tired but he noticed naruto was also, if he wasn’t careful the nine tailed will kill him.
Sasuke stood up after awakening, “Im alive?!” He stared down at Sakura’s body. “……” He said nothing as a single tear fell on her cheek. “She died with a smile on her face knowing she sacrificed herself to revive me.” I wont destroy Konoha anymore... I will revive the Uchiha clan and Avenge Sakura.'' Sasuke muttered as he formed a chidori. “I AM AN ADVENGER!” He cried out as he sprinted at Madara along side Naruto and the battle began. It started to rain seemingly like the havens themselves where crying at the amount of death and destruction seen today at the hands of evil. Madara and lost his arm in from Sauske’s chidori fused Kusanagi severally handicapping him he couldn't perform any ninjutsu anymore. “This fight isn’t over Jinchuuriki!” Madara yelled out clutching what was left of his arm and dissolved away from Konoha...

Pain stared down at what was left of the village. Pain performed handseals and was suddenly impaled by several katana’s by now dead ANBU units. He used his Sacrifice of Rinnegan technique and wiped out more then half of the Fire country. Not many people survived that horrifying event but some did... Pain died but with him took sixteen thousand innocent people.
Naruto and Sasuke survived explosion by a combination of Naruto’s demon chakra and Sauske’s teleportation abilities. They ended up in The Village Hidden in the Sand Sunagakure. Both Naruto and Sasuke where taken in by the Fifth Kazekage Gaara for several years. And after they recovered physically and mentally they had a new mission.

Reviving Konoha on they're own way! Believe it!
Back to top Go down
Mar Esperanza
Cesar
Mar Esperanza

15 Years Later

Naruto stood up from his desk and looked out the large window inside his office.
”The view is amazing out of this room!” Naruto laughed and a childish grin spread across his face. There was a light knock on the door as Naruto turned around wondering who it was. “Come in.” A little kid entered the room and looked down muttering shyly. “Hokage-sama there’s a great festival this evening and my dad asked if you could attend?” Naruto smiled as he walked over to the young Uchiha and patted him on his head messing up his hair a bit.

“How many times have I told you to call me Naruto? Hokage makes me feel old!” Naruto pouted grinning. The little kid blushed and nodded looking up at him. ”Sorry, Naruto” Naruto smiled. “Shou, you can tell your father that I will come to the Grand Uchiha Festival” Shou nodded and ran out of Naruto's office smiling. “Thanks Bye Hokage-sama!” Naruto pouted again. “It’s NARUTO!”

He yelled as he took of his Hokage cloak from the hanger in the corner of the room and left his office after locking it. Naruto disappeared in a gust of leaves and reappeared on the streets as he started to walk where the Grand Uchiha Festival would take place. Naruto took a detour as he dashed though the forest until he came upon a clearing with a single stone in the middle.
Since that incident those many years ago Naruto comes here every day and leaves a flower on the Shinobi Memorial Stone to pay his respects to his dead friends.

“Sorry im late guys, I would talk to you more but the Grand Uchiha Festival is today and I promised the bastard I wouldn’t be late bye!” He waved as he dashed off to the festival. Naruto arrived at the Grand Uchiha Festival several moments later and looked around for Sasuke.
Back to top Go down
Mar Esperanza
Cesar
Mar Esperanza

Naruto saw Sasuke with his son Shou and wife as he walked towards them. ”Heeya Sasuke” Naruto said grinning. Sasuke stared at him giving him a nod, “Dope…” Someone in a black cloak wandered through the Festival and passed by the group after giving a glance at Naruto. “Did you see that guy?” Naruto asked his raven haired friend as he nodded, “Yeah I noticed him his chakra…it reminds me a lot of Madara!”

Naruto stared at him and said nothing as he dashed out of the Festival and gave an evacuation order to everyone!After the order was placed by their Hokage the ANBU Black Ops and other ninja helped spread the word throughout the village helping the civilians out of the Village. The only ones who were left were in the now deserted village where Naruto, Sasuke and the man in the black cloak.

The man took his cloak off and laughed at the pair. “So you noticed me…” ”So it’s you...” Naruto muttered clutching his hand into a fist. Madara smiled. “You’ve done a splendid job with rebuilding the Fire Country and Konoha.” Sasuke glared at his ancestor with his sharingan.

“Stop fooling around and tell us why you’re here!” Madara motioned his head to the side mocking him as he remained silent for a moment. “Why, I am going to take what is mine and that is Konoha!” Both Naruto and Sasuke got into their battle positions as Madara smiled at them. “Just because I missing one arm doesn’t mean I am weak!” Madera’s body was covered in pitch black chakra and then all hell begun!
Back to top Go down
Mar Esperanza
Cesar
Mar Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Random Nartuo Story   Random Nartuo Story EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 10:59 am

Madara stared at Naruto and Sasuke. ”I have enough powering in my Sharingan to kill you both!”
Naruto and Sasuke looked at each other and smiled. “If this is going to be my last fight I am going to make it the best fight ever! Believe it!” Naruto said released his first tail and Sasuke drew his Kusanagi.

Madara rolled his eyes and used Tsukoyomi and putting Naruto and Sasuke inside a powerful genjutsu but this Tsukoyomi much more powerful then the regular version of Tsukoyomi Itachi used. They smiled while inside the Tsukoyomi and Sasuke used his own Mangekyou to break the jutsu. Madara was surprised, “Your Sharingan has grown powerful Sasuke but not enough to defeat me im afraid!” He attacked them head on.

The battle raged on destroying the village but in the end they got ended up in a draw.
Madara had killed Sasuke and naruto was on the verge of death... Naruto unlocked and used all nine tails of the nine tailed fox and attacked Madara. In desperation Naruto released the fox and fell to the ground dead as the demon surrounded Madara. Madara was surrounded and it looked like he was the happiest man on earth.
Back to top Go down
Mar Esperanza
Cesar
Mar Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Random Nartuo Story   Random Nartuo Story EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 10:59 am

Madara looked at all the nine tailed and smiled. He released 75% of his total chakra which regenerated his wounds and he wasn't tired anymore. He ran towards the Kyuubi to seal him inside him but the Kyuubi dodged the attack and slammed the ground with his tails cracking it. Madara got enraged and jumped high into the air due to the Kyuubi causing an earthquake and destroying the reaming parts of the Hidden Leaf Village. Madara used Amaterasu on Raijuu and was engulfed in flames. Berial watched as he pointed his sword at Raijuu and drained the Amaterasu from Rajiuu’s body and into the blade firing it back at Madara. Madara dodged it and released his chakra total chakra at 80% his body was overflowing with power. The Bijuu suddenly took steps back! Madara thought smirking. “Finally he is acknowledging my power!” But the air brightened in all kinds of different colors and something came out of it!

Random Nartuo Story Lightdragongp9

Madara stared in awe with his Mangekyou Sharingan at the thing !
What was it? A dragon?
Back to top Go down
Mar Esperanza
Cesar
Mar Esperanza

Kai was sitting a tree in the outskirts of the forest overlooking the now ruined village watching this event. He looked down and saw some guy with map out in a metal. “I am sure that it was buried here!” The man muttered. “Yo who are you?’” Kai asked from overhead. The man with the map looked up at Kai. “None of your concern.”' The man said and looked back down at his map as Kai pouted and started asking over and over again for several minutes. “Aw come on man!” The man’s face was twitching as he sighed, “Fine... Im Zeke.” Kai smiled and continued to look at the fight. Zeke crouched down and took something out of the ground as he faded away like sand.

Madara looked at the dragon. “What are you?” He muttered.

”I am the Soudai Hogosha [ Grand Guardian ] The Leader of all the Hogosha.' The dragon answered Madara. “What are you doing here?” He asked again taking a step back. “The Hogosha are just like the Bijuu's but we are trying to restore balance in the world not break it.” The Soudai Hogosha said. Madara looked at the Soudai Hogosha and felt that he alone had more chakra in him than five bijuu's. Madara started to performed handseals and thought that the Soudai Hogosha didn't notice it. The Soudai Hogosha smiled and looked around and saw what everyone couldn't see. The Soudai Hogosha created nine orbs around him... The Soudai Hogosha placed each Bijuu in an orb and let the orbs each fly away in a different direction.

”What the hell are you doing!?” Madara asked enraged. “They will soon touch somebody's body and get sealed in them.” The Soudai Hogosha replied to the man.

Kai looked forward as an orb who had black flames around it and was flying toward him at high speed. Kai stared at it as he was hit in the stomach and fell off the tree slamming his head against the ground knocked out. Zeke sighed from his perch in the tree. “The time is near; this one is one of the chosen. The Hourglass has awakened my amulet is telling me so. Good luck in your adventure’s Kai, you will need it…” Zeke said as he jumped down next to Kai’s body and stuffed another orb into his pocket, this one was filled with golden sand. “The sands of time, will be watching you… I am Zeke Hart, guardian of the timeline making sure everything goes as it’s supposed to. You cannot escape your fate I know how you shall die.” Zeke said as he disappeared in a trail of golden sand gone.

Madara tried to kill with all his might the Soudai Hogosha but the Soudai Hogosha use Forbidden Technique and killed Madara with ease. The Soudai Hogosha looked around and smiled and performed a technique that will put everyone within a range of 10M fall in a deep sleep and wake up a hundred years later without getting any problems of aging. The Soudai Hogosha left the field. Kai fell in a deep sleep. Madara was dead and so were Naruto and Sasuke. Zeke had already left the area hunting the item’s of time.
Back to top Go down
Mar Esperanza
Cesar
Mar Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Random Nartuo Story   Random Nartuo Story EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 11:00 am

100 Years Later

Kai was in a deep sleep and saw a huge demon with a huge sword standing in front of him. ”Who are you?” Kai asked sitting up and stared at the demon. “Berial, the one tailed Bijuu.” It replied. “What are you doing in my dream?” Kai asked as he stood up shaking his head. “The Soudai Hogosha sealed me inside of you…” Berial replied.
”Wait! I remember it now!” Berial said in his head. “Wake up!”

Kai woke up suddenly and looked around, He saw a huge bustling village and he was sleeping right in the middle of the street, “What the fuck was that Konoha!? But didn’t Konoha get wiped out a couple of hours ago?” Berial spoke in Kai's head. “A Hundred years have passed since you fell asleep…” Kai looked around and stood up. “So the Seven Swordsmen are all dead?” He asked. Berial said 'I guess so; I know nothing of the world now I’ve been waiting for you to awaken…” The voice replied in his head. “I know what I am going to do; I am going to find the Soudai Hogosha seal him in me… He is insanely strong right?” Kai asked sighing. “Are you going to release me now?” Berial asked. Kai said “No not now... I need your powers for the moment…”

Everything changed during Kai's sleep

- Zeke survived the hundred years because he has the Amulet of Time, Five years of aging for a normal person is one year aging for him. So the hundred years has been two years aging for him. His now 18 and was last seen in the outskirts of Sunagakure searching for something.

- Sauske’s son Shou fled to the Hidden Cloud village and had a son named Hao, Hao was so talented that he turned into the Raikage. His now 20

- Kai got a new mission, Sealing the Soudai Hogosha in him for more power. His still 16.

- Akatsuki was wiped out entirely but recently has been revived by an unknown person it’s called. Neo-Akatsuki.

- The Bijuu's got sealed in all kinds of people all around the world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Nartuo Story   Random Nartuo Story Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Nartuo Story
Page 1 of 1