Wings of the Goddess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RPG based on greek and roman mythology.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

X-MEN!!! Lol, cuz Mar doesn't wanna make a topic :p

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sai Valour

Sai Valour

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-06-09

X-MEN!!! Lol, cuz Mar doesn't wanna make a topic :p Empty
PostSubject: X-MEN!!! Lol, cuz Mar doesn't wanna make a topic :p   X-MEN!!! Lol, cuz Mar doesn't wanna make a topic :p EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 1:12 pm

Running around the corner of the school, Lilia lost her two followers. A bit out of breath she sat down for a breather. She had just tranferred and already she had just made 'friends' Sighing, she made a small figurine of ice on the ground waiting for the excitement to die down. She had just accidentally thrown her lunch onto a jock. Great...
Using her powers freely for now, she didn't realize someone a few feet away.
Back to top Go down
Mar Esperanza
Cesar
Mar Esperanza

Number of posts : 186

PostSubject: Re: X-MEN!!! Lol, cuz Mar doesn't wanna make a topic :p   X-MEN!!! Lol, cuz Mar doesn't wanna make a topic :p EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 1:15 pm

Zian smirked at the girl as he walked up to her crushing the figure with the heel of his boot, "Ahh look what we have here mutant.." He towered over her thinking of all the curel things he could do.
Back to top Go down
https://wotg.forumotion.com
Sai Valour

Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: X-MEN!!! Lol, cuz Mar doesn't wanna make a topic :p   X-MEN!!! Lol, cuz Mar doesn't wanna make a topic :p EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 1:20 pm

Wow, this day was just perfect!
Lilia jumped to her feet.
Should she fight him? No. Dang it. That'd just make it harder for her.
"...What do you want?" She said putting up a straight face. If she had to, she'd fight. Lilia held up her hand as a haze of white surrounded it. Making sure the other knew she was ready to fight if needed.
Back to top Go down
Mar Esperanza
Cesar
Mar Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: X-MEN!!! Lol, cuz Mar doesn't wanna make a topic :p   X-MEN!!! Lol, cuz Mar doesn't wanna make a topic :p EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 1:37 pm

Zian rolled his eyes, "Aww, the little girl thinks she can fight...Come on mutant ill give you a free swing."
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour

Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: X-MEN!!! Lol, cuz Mar doesn't wanna make a topic :p   X-MEN!!! Lol, cuz Mar doesn't wanna make a topic :p EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 1:42 pm

"Don't call me that." Lilia frowned. Why was he trying to provoke her?
Humans were all the same.
Back to top Go down
Mar Esperanza
Cesar
Mar Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: X-MEN!!! Lol, cuz Mar doesn't wanna make a topic :p   X-MEN!!! Lol, cuz Mar doesn't wanna make a topic :p EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 1:46 pm

He shoved her back some, "Well, woman?" He spat at her trying to provoke her into attacking. "Im sure your parents dont even like trash like you.."
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour

Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: X-MEN!!! Lol, cuz Mar doesn't wanna make a topic :p   X-MEN!!! Lol, cuz Mar doesn't wanna make a topic :p EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 1:49 pm

Angered now, Lilia went all out. Using her power, she threw ice attacks at the other's limbs making him immobile. "You think you're so much better than us? By the way you act you're no better than an animal!"
Back to top Go down
Mar Esperanza
Cesar
Mar Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: X-MEN!!! Lol, cuz Mar doesn't wanna make a topic :p   X-MEN!!! Lol, cuz Mar doesn't wanna make a topic :p EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 2:11 pm

As soon as she attacked Zian dissapeared and reappeared behind her as her needles crashed into a mirror. "Hah, so you do know how to control your powers. I appolzige for offending you, im a scout for the Dark Brotherhood. A secret mutant organazation."
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour

Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: X-MEN!!! Lol, cuz Mar doesn't wanna make a topic :p   X-MEN!!! Lol, cuz Mar doesn't wanna make a topic :p EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 2:23 pm

So he was a mutant too? Lilia frowned, "Dark Brotherhood?"
It sounded...a bit morbid. "Um...did you have to spit on me?"
That was very insulting. Lilia wiped her face.
Back to top Go down
Mar Esperanza
Cesar
Mar Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: X-MEN!!! Lol, cuz Mar doesn't wanna make a topic :p   X-MEN!!! Lol, cuz Mar doesn't wanna make a topic :p EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 3:56 pm

"You didnt seem that affected by worded threats..." Zian said clapping several times before two chairs poofed into existance as he sat down. "Actually im not, but I work with them. The gene skipped my generation it seems. All of this is done with magic..you can call me Trickster.."
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour

Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: X-MEN!!! Lol, cuz Mar doesn't wanna make a topic :p   X-MEN!!! Lol, cuz Mar doesn't wanna make a topic :p EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 11:36 pm

"Trickster?" Lilia mused as she sat down. "So you're not a mutant. What is this Brotherhood?"
Back to top Go down
Mar Esperanza
Cesar
Mar Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: X-MEN!!! Lol, cuz Mar doesn't wanna make a topic :p   X-MEN!!! Lol, cuz Mar doesn't wanna make a topic :p EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 7:04 am

"Ah, the brotherhood of mutants. Like I said is an Organazation made to protect mutants and to help them train their powers. And yes my Codename is Trickster due to I like to trap and trick my foes before doing anything else with them. Because of my magic im thought to be a mutant." He shrugged tossing his legs over the arm rest.
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour

Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: X-MEN!!! Lol, cuz Mar doesn't wanna make a topic :p   X-MEN!!! Lol, cuz Mar doesn't wanna make a topic :p EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 12:05 pm

"You can do magic?" Lilia said with a small smile. She often liked the idea of another power as such, but never believed in it though it did interest her. Trickster.
His demeanor, his attitude, how interesting. "So why are you talking about this brotherhood to me?"
Back to top Go down
Mar Esperanza
Cesar
Mar Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: X-MEN!!! Lol, cuz Mar doesn't wanna make a topic :p   X-MEN!!! Lol, cuz Mar doesn't wanna make a topic :p EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 1:31 pm

"I am a speaker from the brotherhood, I seek out mutants like yourself in hopes of getting them to join. It's much safer, unlike our evil rivals the x-man.." Trickster said shuffleing a deck of cards.
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour

Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: X-MEN!!! Lol, cuz Mar doesn't wanna make a topic :p   X-MEN!!! Lol, cuz Mar doesn't wanna make a topic :p EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 1:41 pm

"X-men?" Sounded like professor Xavier. "What's the difference between the two?"
Keeping her eyes on the cards Lilia glanced occasionally to Trickster.
Back to top Go down
Mar Esperanza
Cesar
Mar Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: X-MEN!!! Lol, cuz Mar doesn't wanna make a topic :p   X-MEN!!! Lol, cuz Mar doesn't wanna make a topic :p EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 3:07 pm

"The X-man are evil the brotherhood isnt dispite the dark in it." He rolled his eyes as the cards exploded into colorful dust. "Im going to have to remeber to tell the leader to change the name. It's a bit misleading..."
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour

Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: X-MEN!!! Lol, cuz Mar doesn't wanna make a topic :p   X-MEN!!! Lol, cuz Mar doesn't wanna make a topic :p EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 3:11 pm

"No kidding."
Lilia sighed, "Well, thank you for the offer, but I'm not really into joining cult- I mean, brotherhoods. Or organizations." She got up from the seat. "Your tricks are really good though. I wasn't able to tell the secret behind them. If I'm invited to a birthday party I'll call you."
Lilia laughed and started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Mar Esperanza
Cesar
Mar Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: X-MEN!!! Lol, cuz Mar doesn't wanna make a topic :p   X-MEN!!! Lol, cuz Mar doesn't wanna make a topic :p EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 4:16 pm

"Hn, if you reconsider call me.." He said as he threw one of his cards into a nearby tree she was walking toward. "Call my name ill show up, unless im in a fight, or on a mission, or eatting, or sleeping, or I just dont want to come..." He blinked, "just call...until the next time miss.." He said jumping off the chair as it dissapeared in a cloud of smoke. "I am far more then a mear party enttertainer.." He mutered giveing a bow before dissapearing in a flash of light.
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour

Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: X-MEN!!! Lol, cuz Mar doesn't wanna make a topic :p   X-MEN!!! Lol, cuz Mar doesn't wanna make a topic :p EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 11:54 pm

Hm. Intruiging...Entrance, 4 points...attitude...hm...7 points. Intresting? A huge 10 points. Putting the card into her pocket, Lilia started to hum to herself thinking about her encounter.

~Later on~
"Professor, what's the difference between the Brotherhood and the X-men." Lilia asked.
The man's face showed interest. "You met one?...Stay away from them. They're dangerous."
Lilia nodded, but her mind was far away. It wouldn't hurt to give one phone call...just...one...
In her room, Lilia played with the card as she flung it across the room.
Back to top Go down
Mar Esperanza
Cesar
Mar Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: X-MEN!!! Lol, cuz Mar doesn't wanna make a topic :p   X-MEN!!! Lol, cuz Mar doesn't wanna make a topic :p EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 7:26 am

Trickster flung out hitting the floor. He looked up chokeing and not willingly swallowing the mouthwash that was inside his mouth at the time. X__X He coughed several times makeing a face> "Yo...*hack*....*cough*...whats up?"
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour

Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: X-MEN!!! Lol, cuz Mar doesn't wanna make a topic :p   X-MEN!!! Lol, cuz Mar doesn't wanna make a topic :p EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 11:49 am

"It worked!" Lilia smiled and jumped off her bed from her sitting position and helped Trickster to his feet. "Are you alright?" She asked patting his back
Back to top Go down
Mar Esperanza
Cesar
Mar Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: X-MEN!!! Lol, cuz Mar doesn't wanna make a topic :p   X-MEN!!! Lol, cuz Mar doesn't wanna make a topic :p EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 12:19 pm

Trickster frowned as he stood up dusting himself off. "Yeah.."
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour

Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: X-MEN!!! Lol, cuz Mar doesn't wanna make a topic :p   X-MEN!!! Lol, cuz Mar doesn't wanna make a topic :p EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 11:16 pm

"I didn't exactly mean to call you..." She said slowly. "iIwas just playing with the card, but since you're here..."
Lilia sat down on the floor, "Tell me more about the brotherhood. Is it dangerous?"
Back to top Go down
Mar Esperanza
Cesar
Mar Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: X-MEN!!! Lol, cuz Mar doesn't wanna make a topic :p   X-MEN!!! Lol, cuz Mar doesn't wanna make a topic :p EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 7:36 am

He blinked and shrugged, "I suppose some of the things we do are. What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour

Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: X-MEN!!! Lol, cuz Mar doesn't wanna make a topic :p   X-MEN!!! Lol, cuz Mar doesn't wanna make a topic :p EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 8:57 pm

"Um..well..." Lilia looked to the ceiling, "I heard that you guys were dangerous..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-MEN!!! Lol, cuz Mar doesn't wanna make a topic :p   X-MEN!!! Lol, cuz Mar doesn't wanna make a topic :p Empty

Back to top Go down

X-MEN!!! Lol, cuz Mar doesn't wanna make a topic :p
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wings of the Goddess :: Other :: Random-
Jump to: